Cybersecurity Zen is seeking guest blog post writers to submit high-quality, original content pertaining to the field of Cybersecurity and become a part of our exciting publication!
As a content contributor, you will gain exposure to a community of industry experts, cybersecurity professionals, and those looking to learn the trade. We are looking for authors who will help to build and support our community by sharing their published posts to order to enhance their writing’s exposure to an extended cybersecurity audience.
The following tips and guidelines are designed to prepare you to submit your piece.
When you are ready to do so, please send your finished piece to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your author bio, a headshot and your twitter handle. If accepted, you will be notified in a timely fashion.
- Write a unique article with plenty of technical or conceptual details. Although there is no official length requirement, we recommend you shoot for 600-1200 words.
- Use short paragraphs or bullet points. This will make the post easier to read while appealing to the skimming eyes of Internet readers.
- Include a short author bio with a maximum of 1 text link to your own website. We will also link to your Twitter handle if you have one.
- Avoid self- promotion in the body of your article. Do not mention your company, position or products. There will be an opportunity for this in your author bio. The point of guest posting is to show that you are a thought leader. Your only goal should be to educate our readers on a topic that helps them out.
- Flex your writing muscles. Refer to the following articles for tips on how to write great blog posts.
Blog Post Ideas:
- How to (hacking) tutorial- step by step
- (5) Ways to avoid something in cybersecurity – any number will work for these
- (5) Ways to achieve something in cybersecurity
- Give advice to those looking to learn about cybersecurity
- Write about your experiences as a cybersecurity instructor
- Find a recent cyber attack news story and write opinions/ analysis around it
- Write about the niche of cybersecurity about which you are most passionate and why
- Write about some tools you like to use for cybersecurity
- Share your experiences in the field with penetration testing or other cybersecurity work
If you do not want to write an entire post on any of these topics, feel free to submit a short paragraph answer to any of these along with your author bio to possibly be included in a ‘roundup’ post created by our editors.
Properly attribute all data, quotations and third-party content referenced in the article. Absolutely no plagiarism allowed.
Due to Google’s duplicate content SEO penalties, you cannot republish your guest post to your own blog. If you would like greater exposure for your writing, simply share it from our site.
Once your article is published and accepted, Cybersecurity Zen will fully own the rights to your content. This is to protect us from unauthorized duplicate publications.
Cybersecurity Zen reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as necessary, and update it in the future for accuracy.
We reserve the right to add links to other Cybersecurity Zen content within the post body of your content.
Should you have any questions about blog submissions please reach out to email@example.com
Thank you and we can’t wait to read your work!